- University or special education in mechanical engineering or related specialties.
- 3 years of experience as a mechanic in the industrial environment.
- Knowledge of using different kinds of mechanical tools and devices.
- Experience in assembling, installation, testing, and troubleshooting of mechanical equipment and repair works.
- An experience of working with different sizes of mechanical gears, details, reducers, belt transfers.
- Experience working with pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Experience of working with the pumps and with the industrial compressors.
- Ability to read and understand technical documentation and drawings.
- Knowledge and ability to perform preventive and general maintenance tasks of various mechanical machines.
- Knowledge of English language.
- Experience of working with diesel engines.
- Basic knowledge of water supply systems.
- Familiar with MS office.